Boardregeln/Datenschutz
Suchen
Mitgliederliste
Benutzergruppen
Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
Login
Registrieren
buying on thassos
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Thassos-Island Foren-Übersicht » Immobilien auf Thassos

Autor Nachricht

vinnie caira
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Beitrag Verfasst am: 02.03.2007, 10:18    Titel: buying on thassos Beitrag übersetzenAntworten mit ZitatNach oben

hi everyone, just got back from thassos on wed night. we now own a house in skala rachoni, still cant beleive it. flew sat night with olympic to athens and then on to the regional flight to kavala, the bag went straight through. no probs. wed coming back. kavala to athens, athens to heathrow tnen on to manchester.i thought olympic where execellent as they are scheduled flights, so plenty of leg room, free bar, and a nice meal. if we could have had more time we could have flown back to manchester from athens on thurs, but we had to be back wed. every thing was very easy at the notary office, a massive thankyou to dimitri idriotis, the guy was invaluable. any one thinking of buying or building as far as i am concerned he is the guy to contact. cant wait to go back to buy the furniture. it was strange to see thassos closed down all the gift shops closed, but it still had that wonderfull air of relaxation and peace. will get some pics on in the next few days. in case anyone wants to contact dimitri this is phone number, 00306945385077. all i can say is what we thought was a dream has come true, believe me where theres a will theres a way as the saying goes. regards vinnie.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Thassos-Island Foren-Übersicht -> Immobilien auf Thassos Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.